By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions, and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of this site. Texas law will apply to all legal disputes.
ONLINE BIDDING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Before placing bids in our online auction bidders must register and provide credit card information. Please bid carefully. All items won will be charged to the credit card on file immediately following close of auction. All out of state bidders must pay 18% buyers premium and are responsible for all shipping costs. All items sold "as is where is" No returns or buy backs. Please inspect photographs closely as we try to describe all items thoroughly and will not be held responsible for any inaccuracy's in description and or photographs. Advantage Auction recommends previewing all items in this auction personally, if unable to do so, please call 24 hours prior to start of sale for a condition report. All online bidders require payment by visa, mastercard, discover. Local checks only with prior authorization. Online absentee bids closes 30 minutes prior to live auction. Current high bidder will be placed in system at current high bid with the maximum bid entered in their behalf. Auction software will bid on behalf of the absentee online bidder just as if online bidder is present at auction. Bidding on behalf of online bidders does not start at their maximum bid. Bidding will start at the current high bid. If live auction crowd/live internet bidding crowd does not outbid the absentee online bidder then online absentee bidder will win item. Tie goes to live bidder.
Once items have been paid in full, items must be turned over to third party shipper. Winning bidder must contact shipping company for payment & details post-auction and to arrange for items to be picked up. Advantage Auction Company is not responsible for damage to any items once items have been turned over to shipping company. All costs associated with shipping are the responsibility of buyer.
Winning bidders MUST make proper arrangements to have their items removed by a 3rd party shipper within one week from the date of sale. Failure to do so will result in the automatic shipment of items to address on file with an additional surcharge. The credit card listed on file will be charged prior to automatic shipment.
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Advantage Auction Company, their officers, employees, agents, assigns, and advantageauctionco.com from any liability.
2. All property is sold "AS IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL, there are no returns, exchanges, or refunds. Bidder waves their right to a charge back, and agrees that they will not charge back any credit purchase from any credit card of any kind. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Advantage Auction Company may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Advantage Auction Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3.All In-house Bidders agree to pay today's buyer's premium of 18%, 19% for Live Internet bidders. State sales tax law, if applicable, will be applied.
4. Advantage Auction Company may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. The record of the auction made by Advantage Auction Company shall be conclusive.
5. When the auctioneer says "sold" Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Payment shall be made in cash or certified funds or by VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Checks of any kind must be accompanied by an irrevocable bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment to Advantage Auction Company and approved at least 24 hours in advance of the auction.
6. Bidder agrees that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Texas.
7. Advantage Auction Company may refuse a buyer's number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Advantage Auction Company may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
8. All items must be removed during the defined dates and times of each individual auction. Invoices are charged to the card you registered with.
Condition: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. If an item is found to be different than listed, it will be announced and no absentee or live bids will be entered on item. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine overall condition before bidding on an item.